Apprenticeship training programmes are a fantastic way to develop your workforce and expand your service. Apprenticeships provide:
- robust, high-quality training
- development for your existing and new employees
- entry level 2 to post-graduate level 7 qualifications
- funded training with financial incentives
There are over 600 apprenticeship programmes available within a range of professional areas. These include clinical and non-clinical qualifications such as:
- Physician Associate Level 7
- Senior Leader Level 7
- Trainee Nurse Associate Level 5
- Operations Manager Level 5
- Team Leader Level 3
- Business Administration Level 3
- Clinical Coder Level 3
- Healthcare Support Worker Levels 2 and 3
- Customer Service Levels 2 and 3
Apprenticeships by sector
- To view a list of apprenticeships relevant to Primary care click here.
- To view all apprenticeships relevant to the health and care sector click here.
- To view all apprenticeship standards available nationally click here.
Health Education England (HEE) have released an excellent video showcasing the different learning pathways to achieving functional skills English and maths qualifications. It includes information about funded online learning and exams. Watch the video here.
To compliment the HEE resources available, we have developed a Functional Skills slide pack to help you understand more about functional skills, identify whether you need to gain your functional skills qualifications and links to additional resources.
Find out more
For help with implementing apprenticeships in your Practice or organisation, speak to Kusham Nijhar: Kusham.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07835 939553.
For more information about apprenticeships in health: Home – HASO (skillsforhealth.org.uk)
For more information on all apprenticeships: Apprenticeship standards / Institute for Apprenticeships and Technical Education