For GPs – This session will be led by Chris Clark Associate Director of Moore Scarrott Healthcare Ltd – specialist medical accountants.
- 2.30 to 2.45 How do multiple roles affect tax, and what does being ‘self-employed’ mean for me?
- 2.45 to 2.55 Do I need an accountant?
- 2.55 to 3.25 Understanding a set of GP Practice accounts and how GP partners are ‘paid’ s
- 3.25 to 3.40 Break
- 3.40 to 4.00 Navigating the NHS pension scheme and the importance of complete information
- 4.00 to 4.15 The rise of networks in the future of general practice
- 4.15 to 4.30 Conclusions and questions
- 4.30 Wrap up and goodbye
This session will be recorded if you are unable to attend. The slide set will be available after the session.
Moore Scarrott Healthcare are specialist medical accountants Mshealth.co.uk
For GPNs – The session will be led by Lesley Haxworth and Naomi Smith of HEE.