We are delighted that the BOB ICS has confirmed funding for the General Practice Nurse (GPN) and AHP Preceptorship Programme.
We are now able to offer places on the 1-year programme for any General Practice Nurse and Allied Health Professionals who have changed career pathway and joined general practice for the first time within the last 12 months.
See below for information on the programme and email us at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help applying.
This 1 year programme aims to support the nurses and AHP’s on their transition from their previous career pathway to becoming a valued member of the Primary Health Care Team. The programme will help them develop a broad understanding of the context in which they are working.
GPN/AHP Preceptorship Programme
- Induction into General Practice, PCN working and local and national systems
- Pro rata weekly study session – 3 out of 4 sessions spent on personal/ General Practice CPD
- Monthly structured education programme
- Access to 8 mentoring sessions throughout the 12 months
- Access to career coaching
- Opportunity for CPD funding
The GPN/AHP Preceptorship Programme is delivered on behalf of the BOB ICS to help practices to attract, support and retain tomorrow’s clinical team to meet the patients’ needs.