We are delighted to announce the launch of the new Mid-Career Fellowship Programme for GP’s across Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire and Berkshire West.
As part of the Fellowship Programme you will benefit from expert mentoring, CPD sessions and will have time to grow an area of interest which may be clinical, educational, quality improvement, research or working on a population health priority for your practice or PCN.
We are also inviting applications for an AHP to apply for a Clinical Supervision Fellowship. Details relating to this opportunity can be found in the AHP Information pack below and to apply please use the same online form.
Introduction and Application Form
The Mid-Career Fellowship programme aims to support the career development of experienced GPs by providing an opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge in their chosen specialist area of interest.
Selection Criteria for the Mid Careers Programme
- More than 5 years post CCT
- Currently employed and intending to remain in practice in BOB for the next year
- Priority given to those working in areas of deprivation or in practices struggling to recruit.
- Evidence that the proposed Fellowship work aligns with local system priorities or other valid justification for choice of programme.
- Applications for the scheme will be reviewed by a selection panel with representatives from across the region.
Detailed information is available in our Information Pack below.
If you would like to apply please complete our online form.The closing date for applications is September 22nd 2021. Applicants will be informed if they have been successful by 7th October.
Please make sure you are available for the welcome event on 13th October at 12:30 – 13:30